Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, and goodbye


Well, today is the day I finally post a serious post. This is long and overdue but I waited for a good reason. Pretty soon one of my really good friends will be Oregon trailing it and starting a new great adventure. Time has gone by and I wish I made more trips into the county to visit before he takes off. It would have been nice to sit on the bench on Sunday morning feeling right, waving to eager church goers as they leave one more time. Well best of luck on the trail. Always take the ferry, never ford the river.
Soon you'll ride a black tornado, cross't the western sky.
Oh if somebody happens to read this that lives in Vegas, don't be afraid to help a brotha out.
By the way, my buddy's name is Nips and he is the one on the left.
Stay in touch!

1 comment:

Chris_Nichols said...

Haha you douche I am not the one on the left at all. Screw the ferry, I might caulk the wagon and float is but so what if little timmy dies from me fording the river, we need his clothes. Besides, the kid had Dysentery.

Now you get to come visit in Vegas though, much more appealing than the big DC!