Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Farewell 928 ....

Hello 117!!!

Well, Andrew and I are all moved into our new apartment. And let me tell you ... we couldn't be happier! We have thrown out our shields and bullet proof vests ... no gunshots in the new neighborhood. : ) And Andrew's beloved (the truck) is handling the outside weather very well without her garage. Andrew, on the other hand, is having a harder time. I just keep telling him that it takes time to adjust. But wouldn't you know that we had some pretty good rain her first night out .... hahaha ... kinda makes me giggle.

We have been looking forward to moving to a new area for the past few months ... and we kind of feel like we are on vacation as we get use to it. Except for the work part ... that's no fun. We are looking forward to the farmer's market, the ale house down the road, and weekend movies at the park. There is also a cute little historical area so I am starting to daydream about buying one of the houses next summer.

Funny story .... our new home has sliding glass doors from our living room and bedroom. Well, Miss Lou had a small "blonde" moment (if that makes sense seeing as though she is our black lab) and kind ran into the door. Poor thing ... she just looked at me as though I did it to her. I could hear her thinking, "not cool, mom ... not cool."

I'll take a few pictures of some of my favorite things about our new home and post them soon ...

Be on the lookout!

Happy weekend ... you can find me at the pool.

1 comment:

Chris_Nichols said...

New place sounds sweeeeeeeeeeet! Do you have my bed all setup?!?