Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Perfect day for this post

Update: Mom has requested that the picture of her and Dad come down. So, if you didn't get to see it, I apologize. She is my mother ... I still listen to her. :-)

After a weekend of birthday celebrations this is the perfect day for this particular post!
Happy Birthday Mom, Darren, and Chase!! Today is your (y'alls) day .... party hard! :-)
We had a wonderful (and very busy) weekend. Andrew and I drove into Mocksville Friday evening after work to celebrate my Mom and Dad's birthdays. We had steaks off the grill and some very yummy ice cream cake. Here is a picture of their cake (I am still really mad that the bakery people at the grocery store wrote so crappy on it). Also, you will find some pictures of my Mom and Dad in their birthday hats.


After celebrating with my Mom and Dad, Andrew and I ventured off to Raleigh to celebrate Chase's first birthday on Saturday. We had so much fun! A lot of people from the neighborhood came over and Chase made out like it was Christmas with all of his presents. Check out Chase with his own personal cake. Can you tell that he enjoyed it?










Hope you all have a very special birthday today. We love you all very much!

No comments: