Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ssshhhhhh .... don't tell Dad!

I woke up this morning without the usual paws on the bed and kisses on my face from Louie. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:45 ... Louie was being a late sleeper. And then I got kind of worried. It's not like her not trying to wake one of us up (and it is 99.99% of the time that Andrew gives in and takes her out). So I got up and walked out to the living room and there she was ... in Andrew's chair, stretched out, and living the good life. I literally had to coax her out of the chair to go outside for her morning ritual around the block.

Well, about fifteen minutes ago when Andrew headed to take a shower Louie decided she needed her chair back ... and this time I got pictures .... don't tell Andrew! :-)


I made her get off of his chair ... and now she is beside me on the couch. What can I say? I am the softie around here ... and she knows it.

Goodnight all ... hope you all have a great week -

-K

2 comments:

Chris_Nichols said...

Well if it is rudy's chair I'm sure the dog actually made it smell better

Anonymous said...

She's getting her "big girl face".....Tell her fun times are in store for her at Papa's and Mimi's.....