Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our paper shredder

Okay - Louie has been crate trained for a year now and Andrew and I decided that this past Friday would be her first day of freedom for over 8 hours. We have left her out before for up to 5 hours ... but never over 8. So, needless to say, we (well, I) was pretty nervous.
We put all of the shoes in the closet, all of the clothes were tucked away, blankets out of reach, and left nothing on the counters for her to discover. We spread her toys throughout the house so she wouldn't get bored. We thought we were in the clear and only feared for our furniture and comforter.
Here is what we came home to ....


(The purple blanket is hers.)

Woah, huh? Well, all of that paper was in a grocery bag and it was meant to be shredded. I guess she decided to take care of it for us. But I have to say, I was a proud mommy ... she didn't get into anything else!

We'll see how tomorrow goes! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: