Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doing the Most Good

I have never needed.

And with the holidays approaching I begin to think of those who do need. There are so many families with young children that won't be able to experience the joy of Christmas with presents under the tree.

This year, Andrew and I have decided to 'adopt' a 7 year old girl through The Salvation Army. We have her clothing size, shoe size and her wish list. I feel so honored and grateful that we are going to be able to provide a happy Christmas for this little girl.

We are going shopping this weekend for her. I will be sure to post some pictures of what she will get to enjoy on Christmas day!



To add to my list of what I am grateful for.

10. to have never needed
11. being able to provide for those who do need

No comments: