Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pick a flavor ...

ANY FLAVOR!!





I have been on a big yogurt and granola (Kashi cereal - YUMMO) kick lately. Well, it has rubbed off on the Mr. too. He was running out to the store so I asked him to pick up a few things, including yogurt. Well, this is what Mr. came home with. But I'm not too worried. This has been my most favorite breakfast food the past few weeks and one of my favorite snacks. It's alot better than eating junk!! See, working on the 'healthy' resolution!!


Leah, there will be no cake for your birthday celebration on Sunday. We will be having yogurt! I think there may be a chocolate mousse in there. I will put a candle on it just for you! Kidding ... there will be cake - with yogurt instead of ice cream on the side. ha.


Happy almost weekend everyone!

No comments: