Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

crashing waves

That is what I hear right now as I drink my cup of morning coffee. That's right, Andrew and I are on vacation. And you guessed it ... I forgot my USB cord to my camera so I can't post any pictures until I get back.

We are having a wonderful time with my parents ... there is a lot of relaxing going on in this big house. Mom and I have visited a few of the local beach shops while Dad and Andrew attempted some surf fishing. They are determined to catch some fish for dinner one night. But I have a feeling we will be going out instead. :-)

Louie loves the ocean ... I think she would stay out there all day if she could. She is beside herself and I think a bit overwhelmed with all of the water. Maybe we will try to teach her to surf.

There are so many pictures I wish I could post. But for now, you will just have to use your imagination.

I think today will consist of a little sunning on the porch with a good book.

Until next time ...

1 comment:

Chris_Nichols said...

I hope that one of those pictures involves Andrew in a speedo.

Sooo do you guys actually have more vacation days than working days in a year? Sure seems like it!