Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Orvis Rox!

Well, Louie has officially destroyed her dog bed. Her bed was designed for persistent chewers. Needless to say, Louie was very persistent.

I was a little hesitant to call the company it was ordered from (Orvis) because it's been over a year since my parents bought it for her and I couldn't find the original receipt. And I will go ahead and throw this out there - these beds are not cheap. But I was willing to throw down the money because it is by far the best bed she has ever had - and she's had about 5 in her two years of puppyhood. I am happy to say that the order was quickly found through the archives and a new bed is on it's way for my little chewer. Free of charge, no shipping fees, no questions asked. Orvis has the best customer service and they are true to their word.

Let's all just hope that this one lasts longer ... it seriously is the most durable bed she has ever had. Even though it only last a little over a year.

I will forever order from Orvis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a picture of what's left of the original?

Kristin said...

Really Orvis is the best place for your dog products.