Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tag ... You're It!

okay ... taking this idea from a blog I stalk. And no, she doesn't know that I stalk her. She is a really great scrapbooker and I tend to get some really creative ideas from her.

Anyway ....

Here is the deal. This is for everyone who reads my blog and who blogs too. And if you don't blog ... quit just stalking me and create one! :-) I want to stalk you too! Go to your pictures folder and choose the sixth folder and then the sixth picture. Post it and give a brief description of your picture.

Here is mine -



Andrew drinking a beer. What a shock, huh? This picture was taken on our honeymoon in St. Lucia. We had just gotten to the resort and got our bags to our room. We really needed a drink. This was just the beginning. Our week consisted of alot of time in the pool at the swim up bar.

On such a rainy day like today, it makes me wish we were still there. It really is one of the most gorgeous places I have ever been.

No comments: