Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Heart and Sole

I swear I did not spell sole incorrectly. You will understand more as you read …

Next Saturday, Dad and I will be participating in the Heart and Sole 5K. No running … simply walking. This is going to be the first of many that I will sign up for this year and I will be running them like a champ before you know it. I couldn't ask for a better walking buddy to begin this adventure with!

I think I will use this blog as another way to keep me motivated with participating in different races. I am going to announce them and then post some pictures and my time (eeek!).

The Heart and Sole 5K is a great event to sign up for! All proceeds will benefit the WFUBMC Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program. Click here for more details.


Here’s to healthy hearts!

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Looking forward to a walk with one of my favorite daughters.