Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

I signed up for another one!

Another 5k that is! I am sticking to my guns! :-)

My next race is on May 30th and I plan on running this one! Well, the majority of it. You will see ... I plan on completing it in 30 minutes or less. I hope. The race is called Charlotte Run for Peace at Home.

I also found a great website to find more races to sign up for in the future. Who knows, maybe I'll turn into a running junkie.

Just thought I would report in so you all know I am keeping my word!

Oh, I need a running/walking buddy! Leah?? Anyone named Leah out there who wants to join me? Huh, Leah, huh??



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"All fired up and ready to go!"

Mom said...

hmmmm.....would you like to wear your track letter from back in the day? got your sister's too....

Forest Gump said...

Ok...count me in.