Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Last Full Day

That makes me very sad. I'm just not ready to head back to Chalotte yet. The sun is starting to peak through the clouds a little this morning and the ocean is four shades of blue. It is simply beautiful.

Andrew and Dad will attempt their last fate at surf fishing today. Well, for this trip anyway. Mom and I have a few more froo froo shops to hit up and then we are meeting up with Holly and Charlie for dinner tonight! I am so excited to see them all! It's been too long and her youngest is already over 8 months old!

Tomorrow we will be heading back to our little town of Matthews only to get back into the working routine. Why can't a twenty something year old retire? Or why can't I win the lottery? First I need to buy a ticket. One day though. A girl can dream, can't she?

Goodbye from Topsail.

No comments: