Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm about to make you jealous!

Andrew and I went out to do some mattress shopping tonight and made our way into Sears. We have been having a little trouble finding king sized bedding until tonight! Now, I am about to blow your mind. Are you ready for this?

Are you sure??

Okay ....

We got a king sized comforter, bedskirt, two pillow shams, and two Euro pillows for $45!!!! We saved over $200 ... can you believe it?

Check it out!



Now we must decide what color sheets to get because I think we need a little color pop. So, I'm taking a poll ... I am thinking of a dark burnt orange or an eggplant purple. Thoughts?

So, are you jealous of my shopping skills yet?

1 comment:

Chris_Nichols said...

Really, this is what excites you guys now? I think you need a weekend of debauchery in Vegas before Raynorvision starts knitting and Rudy can feel a storm brewing in his knees.