Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

I've decided to make a list of what I am thankful for. Some are on everyone's list, some are superficial, some I will need all my life, and some are just a phase. But I am thankful for each one of them ... some definitely more than others. So, here it is ... in no particular order.


the mister, family, friends, a roof over my head, Sweet Lou, the US Military, peppermint mochas, my fabulous baking skills, the ability to help others, good health, my mom's homemade vegetable soup, laughter, grits, creativity, the birthday quilt my grandmother made for me, fireworks, love, old pictures, snail mail, good books



So ... where is your list?

Happy Holidays to you and yours this holiday season.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am thankful for: My precious baby girls, a fine son, nephews, Mama Cat, Lovely Lou, Princess Lola, sweet memories, angels, redbirds, Aunt Anne's rose, my sister's poems, old bowls, fall, spring, Topsail, a brand new hip from Santa, lessons I've learned... the list is endless.....

Anonymous said...

tell me about the grits.....