Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello, 26.

Yep ... today is my birthday!! It's hard to believe sometimes that I am 26. Sometimes I still feel slightly immature and childish. But I think we should all have those moments. Just not everyday.

And let me go ahead and tell you ... today has already been a great day!! Andrew made me breakfast, Louie cuddled in the bed with us, we finally finished our Christmas shopping and we had a fabulous lunch at Osaka. Now we are just patiently waiting for UPS to deliver a package and we will be on our way to Mocksville for continued birthday celebration and Christmas.

I am also finally finished with all of the cookies for this year! Well, sort of. I have one more batch of pecan tarts to make at my parents and then I will be done. Whew ... it's worn me out this year. But let me tell you ... they are fantastic!!

Okay ... need to finish packing up a few more things and get them loaded in the car so we can head out as soon as UPS swings by.

Have a fabulous day and a very Merry Christmas! I'll be posting birthday pictures and Christmas pictures after the holidays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 26th! I love that you dedicate a blog post to yourself. You should have made Andrew write one for you.....maybe next year? ;)

The Raynors said...

And what a blessing you have been! We love you dearly....
Dad, Mom, and Leah