Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 27, 2010

Any Day Now!!

Okay ... I will officially be 40 weeks pregnant on September 1st!! I feel like the past few weeks have flown by ... but have also lasted forever. Does that make any sense?

This could be the last weekend for me and my mister without our newest addition. I can't believe it. Today could be the last Friday without Baby - our last date night without bringing Baby or finding a sitter. It feels so surreal to me. And I am ready ... so ready that I am willing to forgo our last weekend together if that means I can hold this baby of ours in my arms.

Being 39+ weeks is pretty exhausting. Sleep comes in 2-3 hour increments due to waking up to roll over or go to the ladies room. Once I make it downstairs I try not to go back up until it's time for bed. Bending over to rub Louie's belly doesn't happen that often anymore. I try to use my foot but she looks at me as though she is saying, "This is crap, Mom. You can do better." I think of errands I need to run and don't really want to but I force myself because it may be my last "last minute, hop in the car" errand.

Our bags are packed, the nursery is ready, all of the newborn gadgets are put together, and the carseat is installed ... bring on Baby Walker or Baby Sadie!!!!!

Maybe my next post will be an update on how our beautiful baby entered this world with an obnoxious amount of pictures for you to oooooh and aaaaaah over. That's my plan anyway.

Have a great weekend and cross your fingers for a baby this weekend!

No comments: