Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Celebrations

Well, another celebration has been added to the summer months!

First ... the rundown ...

It seems as though most of our family has a birthday or anniversary in July and August ... here they are in order:

Amy - Birthday - July 10
Bryan - Birthday - July 11
Mom Raynor, Darren, and Chase - Birthday - July 28 - (yes, all on the same day!)
Shaun - Birthday - July 31
Dad Raynor - Birthday - August 1
Mom and Dad Raynor - wedding anniversary - August 5

You guys are depleting our bank account ... but we still love you!! And it is all worth it!

So who is the newest celebration?? Miss Taylor Marie Benson!!! :-) No, she isn't our family but it feels like it!

Taylor was born to parents Charlie and Holly and big brother Landon on July 13th. She is a very healthy baby girl weighing in at 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Mother and Baby are doing great!! Andrew and I couldn't be more excited for the Benson's ... they are truly a blessed family with a lot of love and happiness.

And I get to see their newest addition soon!! I will be sure to get some pictures - I know she must be beautiful!

I'll also take pictures from our other crazy family birthdays and post those too!

Happy July/August birthdays ... and anniversary too!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Now ... I found you guys! Hope you are both doing well ... it was great seeing you both! Until your next visit to Raleigh .... keep up with me on Mad Woman!

Unknown said...

Yup! I'm one of the million people with a July b-day and so is my husband and Chaseypoo! We wanted to monopolize!!! :) Our second child may as well have a July b-day as well, just to get them all out of the way in one month, huh? ;)
Love you guys and can't wait to see you next weekend!!!
ABC

Anonymous said...

Hey.....I claim July 28th based on seniority.....And don't ever forget it! Of course, I am willing to share with the wee ones......hehe.....

Your mom/mom-in-law

Chris_Nichols said...

COUGH forgotsomebody COUGH