Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dear Auntie Amy and Uncle Bryan

Dear Auntie Amy and Uncle Bryan,

Mommy made me write you an apology ... I have been very naughty. But before I get to why I just want to say a couple of things. I love you both very much. And I love your little boy, Chase. He is just so cute that I want to lick all over him when I see him. Please remember that as you read my reason for my apologies.

I did something terrible. It started the second week of freedom while Mommy and Daddy were at work. Well, you see I get really lonely when they are gone. They leave all of my toys around, plenty of food and water, and they even accept the fact that I nap on Daddy's chair while they are gone. But sometimes I miss them so much that I go looking for something that reminds me of them.

Well, I found that fabulous blue quilt that you guys gave them as a wedding shower gift. It was so fabulous that I made a few holes in it. Let me tell you, Mom and Dad weren't happy. But Mommy was able to fold it and hang it over the couch again so you couldn't tell. I have no idea why she did that because she would have been horrified if someone were to try to cuddle underneath it and notice all of the love bites I created.

I did it again today ... and this time I left it in the middle of the floor for Mommy and Daddy to find. They gave up on the blanket and it is now in the trash.

They have forgiven me so now I am asking for yours.

I love you very much ... remember that always (especially this weekend ... I really wanna lick Chase's face).

Your loving doggy niece,

Louie

Attached is a picture Mommy took of me sitting on the blanket. Can't you see that they're not holes of being a destructive dog. It's all love, I swear.


No comments: