Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

We've been MIA ...

but we're here!!

Life has been keeping us pretty busy and I keep meaning to blog. Here are a few things we've been doing:

1. We got to meet Taylor -- Holly's little one! She is just adorable and big brother Landon is terrific with her. Andrew and I had dinner with her and her family a few weekends ago. It was so great catching up with her ... I hate that we have so much distance between us. Maybe I could convince them into a Charlotte move ... :-) One can only hope and dream.

2. We went to one of the most beautiful weddings on the Biltmore grounds the other weekend. Mark and Andrea have been together just as long as us and we were so excited to be there to help them celebrate. The whole evening was perfect. If you haven't been up to Asheville or the Biltmore ... you should go. It's only a 2 hour drive from us so I think we may plan a weekend out of it soon so we can take it all in. Gorgeous.

3. My big sis bought a house!! It is awesome ... it's nestled in a very hip, older part of Charlotte and I am super jealous. She officially moved in over the weekend and it is looking fabulous ... I'll have to get some pictures of it and post them so I won't be the only jealous one. :-) She has claimed there isn't enough closet space for clothes and shoes. I can take care of that ... hand them over!!!!

Today will be fun ... going back to Leah's and we (and TT too!) are going to the movies. TT is by best Charlotte friend, Tara. So excited to go out with my favorite girls today ...

Now that the weekend is almost over I will go back to counting down the workdays until the next weekend. Wanna know why??? Amy and Chase are coming in for a visit ... and Holly too!!! I don't know if the weekend can get here fast enough .... be prepared .... a picture blog will be in the making!! :-)

This was such a girly blog ....
With that said ....

Hugs and Kisses!
(((***)))
K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I was wondering where my blogging buddy was! I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to post pics from our visit with you guys this coming weekend! We're counting down too!

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing your BFF, Tara! How wonderful that she is Leah's new neighbor!!!