Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2009!

I can't believe how quickly 2008 flew by. Seriously, where did it go?

There is much to look forward to this year. First, following through with all of my New Year's Resolutions. Here they are in no particular order.

1. Take more pictures.
2. Blog more.
3. Be healthy - mind, body, and soul.
4. Volunteer.
5. Send cards for every birthday, anniversary, holiday, or any big milestone ... or just because.

I think that is a pretty good list to start off with.

We are also working towards the purchase of our first house. I cannot wait to have a yard and walls I can paint! :-) No worries, I will be recruiting for help with the painting ... Leah, you get the closets!! hehe

I would also like to go on a cruise ... but we will have to see how that plan works out.

I have a feeling this year will be fabulous!

So, what are you looking forward to in 2009?

I hope this year brings you all love, peace, good health, and happiness.

Much love,
Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto to 3 and 4.....

Green is good too.

Chris_Nichols said...

How is that whole "Blog More" thing coming along?