Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slacking Already

Okay ... so, Chris called me out on one of my resolutions I am not sticking with ... blogging.

Here I am!!

Honestly, I haven't had much to blog about lately. Life has been pretty low key after the whirlwind of the holidays. Back to work, back to laundry, back to errands, back in the swing of things. Well, those things never really stopped but the hustle and bustle of the past few weeks kept us all pretty busy. I promise we wear clean clothes. :-)

Andrew and I are on the hunt for our first house. We are going to our first open house this weekend before we get pre-qualified and find an agent suitable for us. All I would really like is to have yard (front and back), trees, a garage, fenced in backyard, 3 beds/2 baths, a HUGE kitchen with lots of counter space to bake, a his and her closet, double vanity sinks, whirlpool tub and a separate shower, a bonus room for Andrew, and a basement for storage. Is that too much to ask?

My favorite sister has a birthday coming up this month!! WoopWoop ... I will take plenty of pictures towards the end of the month with a recap.

Andrew is now playing playstation on our new 46" 1080p blah blah blah blah blah tv. The details are only ones that Andrew cares to remember ... but it is pretty bad a$$. I feel like a guest on Oprah, one of the girls in Sex and the City, and the next B. Davis on One Tree Hill. And Andrew has been kicking a$$ and taking names later with Jack Bauer.

Okay, well there's an update on our life. Nothing grand, but we love it and enjoy it.

Until then ....

oh!! So my SIL has gone brunette and decided to post her glamour shots on her blog. So be on the lookout for new pictures of my new do' this weekend. :-)

2 comments:

Chris_Nichols said...

Dear Rudy,
As you may or may not know two games are coming out in February that I would love to kick your ass at. Killzone 2 and Street Fighter IV. Me and my 32 inch low res TV will show you how sweet defeat can look in 1080p.
That is All
Chris

Jon M said...

hey guys!! I know its been a while but this post got me wanting to say "hi." Congrats on the wedding!!!, Congrats on looking for first house (I dont think that is too much to ask for) and congrats on the TV!!!!!! Once you go 46" LCD 1080p you don't go back :) Although I am using the Xbox360 for my gaming I do have the demo of Street Fighter Remix HD IV (or something like that.) Well, I am hoping you are all well and hopefully will be able to see you next time you are in town!