Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2009

::knocking on the door to the blog world:: Anyone out there?

We are!

First of all, my apologies for no recent updates. For some reason I have kind of gotten out of the whole blogging routine for awhile. I just haven't thought that there as been much to blog about lately. I am still jobless but with a few leads right now. Just keep your fingers crossed that something will work out for me.

The house is going great! We are enjoying everything about it ... except for lawn work ... Andrew is not a fan. I have decided that I will start posting some before and after pictures of the changes we are making to our home. There isn't much that needs to be done except for a few things cosmetically. Be on the lookout for those photos coming soon!

OH! We have planned a nice Caribbean vacation to the Dominican Republic in September. 7 nights of all inclusive wonderfulness ... BIL and SIL are coming with us so I'm sure we will have a blast.

One more thing .... Mom and I have a little project that we are working on that I will introduce to you all in a few weeks. Get excited .... we are!!!

No comments: