Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Treats and My Very First Tree House!

Short post ... but some awesome pictures!

What do you get with all of these ingredients ...

plus yours truly?
All of these! And that's not all of them.
Don't you wish you could just grab one? Excuse me, I think I need a sugar cookie ... be right back.
nom nom nom nom nom
And now moving on to something quite spectacular!

So, when you were younger did you ever have a tree house? I never did ... but I did have fun playing in the bamboo when I was little. Yes, bamboo. We had a small forest of it in our backyard and I use to play in it a lot. But I stayed clear of the compost pile. haha. Okay ... back to the tree house. Remember a few posts ago I told you about the Hallmark Dollhouses I get every year at Christmas? Well, I decided to put up a tree (mucho thanks to Mom and Dad!!) in our dining room and put alllllll of my houses on it. So now I have my very first tree house and it's every little girls dream come true. I love it. And it looks fabulous in my dining room. I think this has to be my most favorite decoration this year.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please contact 1 800 HAL MARK.