Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 7, 2009

December Celebrations

This past weekend, Andrew and I went to my sister's house to celebrate Andrew's birthday with the Raynor family. Leah supplied yummy appetizers, I made Sadie Mae's pot roast, and Mom made a red velvet cake. Can you say delicious! DELICIOUS!!!
Andrew's birthday isn't until Wednesday but he has had quite the celebration between his birthday gift from his parents and this past weekend. Wanna see what he got?!?!


Andrew would like to thank his parents and my family for the birthday dough that sent him running to Lowe's for his new toy. We also got our Christmas tree this weekend without the hole drilled in the bottom so Andrew had his first drill session. He felt so manly. Pictures of that to come later ...
Mom and Dad also gave Leah and I our traditional pre-Christmas gifts. I have always collected Hallmark Nostalgic Dollhouse ornaments ... they started the collection the year I was born. This year they made the police station.
Leah collected the Hallmark Rocking Horse ornaments but they have since been retired. Well, she never had the very first one so my Mom went on Ebay and found it for her this year. What a surprise!

Here are a few family shots that I love ....

Next up ... Christmas house photos!

No comments: