Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm in L-O-V-E ...

with the produce stand in town. Do not waste your money on grocery store produce if you don't have to. You will spend way too much money and most of it is pumped full of crap to keep it 'fresh' longer.

i originally went there for ingredients for dinner tonight ... grilled chicken salads. All I needed was romaine lettuce, one tomato, and a few small cucumbers. Wellll .... I got a bit more. Shocking, I know.

Here is what I walked away with:

bundle of romaine lettuce
2 tomatoes
4-5 small cucumbers
small bag of red potatoes
2 large zucchini
large yellow onion
2 garlic clove bundles
2 avocados

Ready for my grand total?

$11.50

I mean, c'mon, you can't get those deals at the store! And it wouldn't be nearly as fresh.

I L-O-V-E our local farmers and the produce stand.

No comments: