Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Surprise 60th Birthday Celebration!

This year is a big one for my Dad ... he is turning 60 on August 1st! Mom, Leah, and I got together to plan a day he will never forget. Yesterday, Andrew and I had the Raynor family over to help celebrate the big 6-0! It was a complete surprise for my Dad. My Mom told him that we were going to celebrate birthdays at my house but he had no idea his brothers would be celebrating with us. It was wonderful to have them all over with their significant others and children too. We all had a great time and plenty of pictures were taken to capture the day. Hope you all enjoy the Smilebox I created ... I am officially addicted to it! (working on one from my second shower!)



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital scrapbook generated with Smilebox

No comments: